1. You must answer the questions in the application form to show how your funding application meets the CCP eligibility criteria. Click on the link of the appropriate application form, save the form on your computer, and fill out all applicable fields. Please note that the budget forms have been integrated in the application forms.
- Application form for the development of a test case (PDF – print only)
- Application form for a trial (PDF – print only)
- Application form for an appeal (PDF – print only)
- Application form for a legal intervention (PDF – print only)
The software Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read and print the application form in the PDF format.
2. Submit the completed form by email to DirPCJ.CCP@uottawa.ca. If you are unable to email the form, mail it to the CCP office at 1 Nicholas, suite 1507, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 7B7.
All applications are free and confidential and funding decisions are made by the Expert Panel in accordance with its terms of reference for funding decisions. A new application will have to be submitted and assessed at every level of the judicial proceedings. The development of a test case is not funded at the same time as a judicial proceeding.
Calendar of meetings of the Human Rights Expert Panel and application deadlines
Expert Panel meeting dates
|10 August 2022
|| 21 September 2022
|26 October 2022
|| 7 December 2022
|13 January 2023 (subject to change)
||15 February 2023 (subject to change)
Late applications will be considered at the next Expert Panel meeting.
The members of the Expert Panel assess every application and make decisions at their sole discretion; their decisions are final.
CCP funding guidelines
The funding guidelines explain in detail the terms and conditions outlined in the funding agreement signed between the recipient and the CCP.